We’re looking to add a new member to our team!
Maybe it’s you?
The Bungalow Company and Christian Gladu Design are seeking an experienced and skilled CAD draftsperson for the production of modified stock plans as well as custom home drawings. This is a permanent, full-time, in-house position.
Ideal candidates for this position will recognize themselves in the following description:
- You are a highly competent CAD operator using AutoCad
- You take pride in working efficiently and accurately
- You enjoy drawing buildings and the process of drafting with CAD software; you are good at it and can consistently produce a high-quality work product in a timely manner
- You have professional production experience with Single Family Residential construction; you know how to put a building together and are familiar with the requirements, issues, techniques, building code and terminology
- You are methodical, precise, and attentive to detail; you are able to maintain organization in your work and communicate with other team members
- You take the initiative to find information and solve problems on your own; you ask questions and request assistance, as needed
- You are familiar with drafting standards and are able to learn and work within them
This is a production drafting position. We are looking for applicants with the skills and interest in doing this work long-term.
The Bungalow Company is a small residential design firm working primarily in the stock plan market. Our sister company, Christian Gladu Design operates within the same firm and specializes in Custom Homes. We have a solid base of homeowner and builder clients throughout the country. We are located in Bend, Oregon.
- A competitive wage
- A quiet, informal work environment punctuated by an open environment for creative processing
- A 40-hour work week and a commitment to work/life balance
- Opportunity to learn new software in the arts of Drafting and Design
We have built a great reputation, our work continues to draw interest and clients. We work all over the country on unlimited architectural styles.
Our home plans tend toward the complex and our drawings are highly detailed.
HOW TO APPLY
You may apply using form below. Please include:
- A cover letter that illustrates how you fit the ideal candidate description above
- A resume showing your relevant work history and specific CAD experience
Important! Please be sure that the files you are attaching have fully loaded before clicking ‘Send’.